The Inline Chlorinator™ will dose out a low level of chlorine to prevent iron bacteria from fouling or suffocating the MetalMaster media. This will allow the MetalMaster™ to perform optimally without interference of iron bacteria. The Jumbo 20" Carbon GAC Filter will simply remove the chlorine introduced by the Inline Chlorinator, as well as address several other chemicals and contaminants.
The Well Water System #4 components include (in sequence of installation):
- Inline Chlorinator™ (controls iron, iron bacteria, and sulfur problems) This advanced chlorinator is designed for ease of use on wells, helps to control iron, iron bacteria, and sulfur. The unit uses pellets that last for 60 to 90 days, much more convenient than other chlorinators which require addition of chlorine once each week. All instructions for installation and maintenance are enclosed. More detail on the Inline Chlorinator
- MetalMaster™ (iron, manganese and other heavy metals) The MetalMaster will address iron and other heavy metals; it will backwash automatically, is designed to last indefinitely and requires no maintenance. More detail on the MetalMaster
- 5 Micron Pre-Filter (traps residual oxidized iron, oxidized sulfur, sediment and particulate)
- Jumbo 20" Carbon GAC Filter (addresses chlorine)
- Note: The shut off, drain and check valves are not included but are recommended for installation.
If you feel that you don't know or you have questions about your water conditions, we recommend you call us (Toll-Free) 1-877-284-5042 for a FREE Phone Consultation with one of our Water Filtration/Treatment Specialists. We will quickly discuss your water situation and then provide you with straightforward answers and/or high quality affordable options to fully and properly address your specific water conditions.
Order your Well Water System Online Securely
by selecting "Add To Cart" at the top of the page.
Concerned About Other Contaminants In The Water?
There can be many different contaminants in our water supplies today. Each of our water filtration units can be used as a stand alone filter. However, depending on the range and amount of contaminants in the water, one might find it necessary to use multiple filters in conjunction with each other. We strongly recommend getting a water test done and calling us for our FREE Phone Consultation before you purchase any water filtration system.
Free Expedited Shipping: Shipping is expedited to occur on same or next business day, depending on time of day order received. This product is shipped by special truck carrier. If you would like to change the shipping carrier at your own cost, please contact us before ordering online.
To ensure your order does not get delayed, please note the following when checking out: Shipping is free to a business address excluding a business out of the home, farm, and/or school. For free shipping to apply, the business must have a loading dock. A $50 shipping surcharge will apply to a residential address, farms, and/or schools. If multiple systems are purchased the $50 fee will cover all equipment shipped.
These shipping terms only apply to customers in the continental USA (excludes Hawaii and Alaska). For customers outside the continental USA, the customer will be contacted with the final shipping total before order is processed.
Inline Chlorinator™, MetalMaster™ and Vitasalus™ are trademarks of Vitasalus, Inc.
|USPS Priority Free Shipping||No|
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||UPS Ground Free Shipping|