The PureMaster™ V-500™ Whole Home Unit (or drinking water system) is designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum filtration for about 500,000 gallons of water or 5–7 years of use for an average household. The PureMaster V-500 is a Point-of-Entry (POE) system designed for municipally treated water, but may also be used, in many cases, as a well water filter or treatment system. The PureMaster V-500 may serve as a mild water softener, depending on your specific water conditions, or, it may also be installed after a water softener.
The PureMaster™ V-500™ system uses an advanced multistage filtration process, ensuring maximum contact time, through NSF® certified high grade water filtration media which is specially blended and layered.
Vitasalus PureMaster compared to Aquasana or Pelican
|SUMMARY: The PureMaster contains significantly more carbon media and a better pre-filter than most of our competitors, providing cleaner and purer water. The Vitasalus PureMaster V-300, V-500 & V-700 Premium Whole House Water Filtration Systems effectively filter chlorine, chloramines, sediment & particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals. Don't settle for less; get a PureMaster today for you and your loved ones!
Aquasana is a trademark owned by Aquasana, Inc.
The Vitasalus/Equinox Products PureMaster™ V-Series™ systems for both residential and light commercial applications provide the most affordable and highest capacity of any Whole House Water Filtration System in America! These systems easily offer the most comprehensive and affordable home and business water filtration solutions available today!
Need help deciding or ordering?
Call us anytime Mon-Sun at 1-877-284-5042.
|NOTE: All PureMaster systems are shipped Ready-To-Install, and include
necessary fittings for 3/4" (standard) and 1" plumbing installations.
||Order by for Sale Price w/ FREE Expedited Shipping
PureMaster™ V-500™ System Options
Features and Benefits
The PureMaster™ V-Series™ V-500™ Premium Whole House Water Filtration System...
- effectively performs for about 500,000 gallons or 5–7 years of use for the average household and is loaded with approximately 45 pounds of NSF® certified high grade water filtration media.
- provides clear, healthy, drinking-quality water throughout your entire business or home including all showers, sinks, bathtubs, washing machines, dishwashers, and refrigerators.
- effectively filters chlorine, chloramine/chloramines, sediment and particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home.
- utilizes an advanced 3-stage filtration process leveraging our advanced EvenFlow-MaxContact™ process. View our 3 filtration stages.
- utilizes high grade NSF® certified water filtration media, tank, and components/parts/materials.
- is designed for Residential or Light Commercial applications.
- easily replaces the whole house water filtration systems previously sold by Vitasalus/Equinox Products, including 3 yr./300,000 gal. or 5 yr./400,000 gal. Equinox Premium whole house water filtration systems that utilize two (2) blue tanks vertically stacked
- requires no electricity, backwashing or backflushing.
- provides better-than-bottled water quality throughout your home or business for about 50¢/day, or well under 1 penny/gallon.
- is a premium quality system constructed with proprietary, multi-layered NSF® certified media.
- has a Lifetime Pro-rata Warranty.
- has a 6-month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, allowing you to buy with complete confidence!
- along with other V-Series Systems is so advanced, effective and affordable, there is nothing out there that even compares"...this is why we are literally "off the charts!"
- is the highest quality and most affordable system available anywhere in the world!
- allows for fast and easy installation without contracting a professional plumber.
|PLEASE NOTE: If you have extreme water conditions (i.e., high ppm or ppb levels) involving any of the following, please call (or email) us before you order so that we may help you determine the best and least costly solution to handle your specific water conditions:
Iron, Iron Bacteria, Organic Iron, Tannins, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S, Sulfur, Stinky Water, Foul Odor, Rotten-egg Smell), Rust Water, Soft Water, Hard Water, Hardness (i.e. high-grains of calcium/magnesium), Hard Water Scale, Manganese, Limescale, MTBE, Nitrates, Nitrogen, Insecticides, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chloramine/Chloramines, Fluoride, pH Balancing/Neutralizing, Lead, Arsenic, Uranium, Mercury, River Water, Pond Water, Lake Water, Ultra-Violet (UV) Disinfection, Micro-organisms, Bacteria, Parasites, Cysts, Chlorinator/Chlorination Disinfection, Chloroform, or any others.
|We strongly urge you to call us 24/7 at (Toll-Free) 1-877-284-5042
or (Outside USA) +1 (248) 585-8815 for a FREE Phone Consultation, or contact us via email and communicate your specific water condition(s) with one of our Water Filtration / Treatment Specialists so that we may immediately provide you with straightforward answers and high quality affordable options to fully and properly address your specific water conditions.
PureMaster™ V-300™, V-500™ and V-700™ System Highlights
NSF® is a registered trademark of NSF International. For more information, please visit http://www.nsf.org.
PureMaster™, V-Series™, PureMaster™ V-300™, PureMaster™ V-500™, PureMaster™ V-700™, V-300™, V-500™, V-700™, PureCarbon™, PureCap™, EvenFlow-MaxContact™, Water filtration so effective, it even filters out the competition™, Buy a filter or be a filter™, We want to make one thing perfectly clear—your water™, FluorideMaster™, FluoriSorb™, and Vitasalus™ are trademarks owned by Vitasalus, Inc. (formerly Equinox Products, LLC)
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||UPS Ground Free Shipping|
Outstanding Performance, Review by Kevin M.
My wife and I had this model installed in our last home and we loved it. We have since moved and look forward to installing one in our new home. Outstanding Performance!
Kevin M., U.S.A.
Very satisfied, Review by Ronald M.
Very satisfied with product and entire transaction
Ronald M., Hilton Head Island, SC
An excellent product, Review by RV User
I have been thoroughly impressed by the improvement in water quality after installing my filter. I was also impressed by the personal attention I received after ordering my filter. Before my filter was shipped, I was contacted by phone by a representative from Vitasalus regarding my particular situation to make sure my conditions would be remedied.
Keep up the good work.
Pleased with the PureMaster V-500, Review by George C.
I purchased the PureMaster V-500 on May 29, 2012 but did not get it installed until Oct 11, 2012. Since installation we can tell the difference in the water. My wife was unhappy with our old filter (7 yrs old) because it made tea and coffee black. The PureMaster V-500 filter has corrected this and she is now pleased with the new filter.
Also the ease of replacing the old filter was very easy, especially for an 85 year old. I was told all fitting from the old filter would fit and that made it easy.
Pleased with new filter,
George C., Fouke, Arkansas (AR)
Running perfectly for 4 months, clear water from the first day., Review by John R.
On August 24, 2012 I purchased the Metal Master system and the PureMaster V-500 Premium Whole House Water Filtration Complete System. I was experiencing a lot of iron rust in our well water, the toilets, shower, sinks and washing machine were always yellow. Our white laundry would turn yellow when we washed. If you had a glass of water it would look like Vernor's Ginger Ale ( a soft drink in Michigan) in a little while. I searched the internet for many systems and did a lot of research. I contacted Vitasalus and the representative took time to explain everything to me and my exact needs. He recommended I get my water tested first so they could make sure to get the right system. I had it tested and called Vitasalus back with the information. The system took about 3 hours to install and has worked excellently since installed. The water is the purest and tastes great, no stains of any kind, our whites are always white and my wife is very happy. Running perfectly for 4 months, clear water from the first day.
We no longer have to buy water to drink and cook with, it sure tastes better than city water. No more Iron-Out, tub and shower cleaner and the scrubbing and chemical smell of cleaning the sinks, shower, tub, toilets, washing machine and dishwasher to get rid of iron stains, all clean all the time now. I save from $75.00 to $100.00 a month now that I have been using the above system. This system is well worth the cost.
Thank you for all of your help and a great system, I would recommend this system to anyone that has an iron problem or needs pure clean water.
John R., Oakland County, Michigan (MI)
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: PureMaster V-Series V-500 Premium Whole House Water Filtration System
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $1,495
Sale Price: $845
You Save: $650.00 (43%)
List Price: $2,690
Sale Price: $1,540
You Save: $1,150.00 (43%)
List Price: $2,890
Sale Price: $1,640
You Save: $1,250.00 (43%)