The PureMaster™ V-300™ Whole Home Unit (or drinking water system) is designed for maximum contact time to ensure optimum filtration for about 300,000 gallons of water or 3–5 years of use for an average household. The PureMaster V-300 is a Point-of-Entry (POE) system designed for municipally treated water, but may also be used, in many cases, as a well water filter or treatment system. The PureMaster V-300 may serve as a mild water softener, depending on your specific water conditions, or, it may also be installed after a water softener.
The PureMaster™ V-300™ system uses an advanced multistage filtration process, ensuring maximum contact time, through NSF® certified high grade water filtration media which is specially blended and layered.
Vitasalus PureMaster compared to Aquasana or Pelican
|SUMMARY: The PureMaster contains significantly more carbon media and a better pre-filter than most of our competitors, providing cleaner and purer water. The Vitasalus PureMaster V-300, V-500 & V-700 Premium Whole House Water Filtration Systems effectively filter chlorine, chloramines, sediment & particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals. Don't settle for less; get a PureMaster today for you and your loved ones!
Aquasana is a trademark owned by Aquasana, Inc.
The Vitasalus/Equinox Products PureMaster™ V-Series™ systems for both residential and light commercial applications provide the most affordable and highest capacity of any Whole House Water Filtration System in America! These systems easily offer the most comprehensive and affordable home and business water filtration solutions available today!
Need help deciding or ordering ?
Call us anytime Mon-Sun at 1-877-284-5042.
|NOTE: All PureMaster systems are shipped Ready-To-Install, and include
necessary fittings for 3/4" (standard) and 1" plumbing installations.
||Order by for Sale Price w/ FREE Expedited Shipping
PureMaster™ V-300™ System Options
Features and Benefits
The PureMaster™ V-Series™ V-300™ Premium Whole House Water Filtration System...
- effectively performs for about 300,000 gallons or 3–5 years of use for the average household and is loaded with approximately 30 pounds of NSF® certified high grade water filtration media.
- provides clear, healthy, drinking-quality water throughout your entire business or home including all showers, sinks, bathtubs, washing machines, dishwashers, and refrigerators.
- effectively filters chlorine, chloramine/chloramines, sediment and particulate, cysts, copepods, VOCs, SOCs, THMs, PAHs, atrazine, benzene, xylene, pesticides, insecticides, herbicides, tastes, odors and hundreds of other potential contaminants and harmful chemicals from the water entering your business or home.
- utilizes an advanced 3-stage filtration process leveraging our advanced EvenFlow-MaxContact™ process. View our 3 filtration stages.
- utilizes high grade NSF® certified water filtration media, tank, and components/parts/materials.
- is designed for Residential or Light Commercial applications.
- easily replaces the whole house water filtration systems previously sold by Vitasalus/Equinox Products, including 3 yr./300,000 gal. or 5 yr./400,000 gal. Equinox Premium whole house water filtration systems that utilize two (2) blue tanks vertically stacked
- requires no electricity, backwashing or backflushing.
- provides better-than-bottled water quality throughout your home or business for about 50¢/day, or well under 1 penny/gallon.
- is a premium quality system constructed with proprietary, multi-layered NSF® certified media.
- has a Lifetime Pro-rata Warranty.
- has a 6-month 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, allowing you to buy with complete confidence!
- along with other V-Series Systems is so advanced, effective and affordable, there is nothing out there that even compares"...this is why we are literally "off the charts!"
- is the highest quality and most affordable system available anywhere in the world!
- allows for fast and easy installation without contracting a professional plumber.
|PLEASE NOTE: If you have extreme water conditions (i.e., high ppm or ppb levels) involving any of the following, please call (or email) us before you order so that we may help you determine the best and least costly solution to handle your specific water conditions:
Iron, Iron Bacteria, Organic Iron, Tannins, Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S, Sulfur, Stinky Water, Foul Odor, Rotten-egg Smell), Rust Water, Soft Water, Hard Water, Hardness (i.e. high-grains of calcium/magnesium), Hard Water Scale, Manganese, Limescale, MTBE, Nitrates, Nitrogen, Insecticides, Pesticides, Herbicides, Chloramine/Chloramines, Fluoride, pH Balancing/Neutralizing, Lead, Arsenic, Uranium, Mercury, River Water, Pond Water, Lake Water, Ultra-Violet (UV) Disinfection, Micro-organisms, Bacteria, Parasites, Cysts, Chlorinator/Chlorination Disinfection, Chloroform, or any others.
|We strongly urge you to call us 24/7 at (Toll-Free) 1-877-284-5042
or (Outside USA) +1 (248) 585-8815 for a FREE Phone Consultation, or contact us via email and communicate your specific water condition(s) with one of our Water Filtration / Treatment Specialists so that we may immediately provide you with straightforward answers and high quality affordable options to fully and properly address your specific water conditions.
PureMaster™ V-300™, V-500™ and V-700™ System Highlights
NSF® is a registered trademark of NSF International. For more information, please visit http://www.nsf.org.
PureMaster™, V-Series™, PureMaster™ V-300™, PureMaster™ V-500™, PureMaster™ V-700™, V-300™, V-500™, V-700™, PureCarbon™, PureCap™, EvenFlow-MaxContact™, Water filtration so effective, it even filters out the competition™, Buy a filter or be a filter™, We want to make one thing perfectly clear—your water™, FluorideMaster™, FluoriSorb™, and Vitasalus™ are trademarks owned by Vitasalus, Inc. (formerly Equinox Products, LLC)
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||UPS Ground Free Shipping|
Great product, Review by Jerry A
Installed an EQ-300 over 6 years ago. Did a water test before then another about 2 weeks later. This unit took out iron, calcium, chlorine etc. water tastes great. Ordering a V-300 as a replacement. I run a clear lense filter upstream and down stream to monitor filter performance visually.
Great service!, Review by Lawrence L.
We ordered the PM V-300 and FM Combo yesterday. They will be delivered today. What great service thanks!
Lawrence L., Centerville, OH
Awesome product!, Review by Jonathan G.
awesome product and great customer service
Jonathan G., Enfield, CT
Good and fast, Review by Digital Print
good and fast service
Digital Print Studio, Fountain, CO
Excellent product, Review by Ray R.
The PureMaster V-300 is an excellent product. The PureMaster V-300 was very easy to install and worry-free operation. I have been using the EQ-300 product for 6 years and just ordered the PureMaster V-300 as a replacement system.
Ray R., Ottawa, Ontario (ON), CANADA
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: PureMaster V-Series V-300 Premium Whole House Water Filtration System
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
List Price: $1,295
Sale Price: $745
You Save: $550.00 (42%)
List Price: $1,495
Sale Price: $845
You Save: $650.00 (43%)
List Price: $2,490
Sale Price: $1,440
You Save: $1,050.00 (42%)