A unique system with two built-in mixing chambers and a swirl chamber that reduce a drop of water to hundreds of micro bubbles, allowing the chemical to mix and react 5 times faster than a standard retention tank. This concept allows us to reduce the overall size of the system substantially. Only 12 inches of floor space is required (12" x 60").
The system is constructed of all polyglass, noryl, and PVC materials. It is pre-plumbed, 1-inch throughout and has 3/4" drain for blow-down. Should there ever be a need for gas-off, a tapped port is built in and capped off.
Features and Benefits
- Outperforms a 120 gallon standard retention tank
- 5 year warranty
- FLOW RATE: 24 G.P.M.
- CHAMBER SIZE: 1 Inch
- IN/OUT: 1" Threaded
- PRESSURE DROP: 3 Lbs @ 40 P.S.I.
- # OF MIXING CHAMBERS: 2 Internal
- # OF SWIRL CHAMBERS: 2 Internal
- BLOWDOWN DRAIN SIZE: 3/4" Ball Valve
- MAX. OPERATING PRESSURE: 125 P.S.I
|USPS Priority Free Shipping||No|
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||No|