The Inline UV™ System is specifically designed to treat microbiologically contaminated ground or surface waters. These disinfection systems are designed to offer a reduction up to a 99.99% in bacteria, virus and protozoan cysts (specifically Giardia lamblia and cryptosporidium).
The Sterilight process is quick, simple, inexpensive and environmentally friendly as it does not add anything to your water and creates no disinfection by-products. Sterilight is the most ecological way of treating your water...and all this just for pennies a day! Applications include private wells, campgrounds, hotels, bottlers, aquaculture, hospitals, food, cottages, restaurants, breweries, water systems, laboratories, marine, pharmaceutical, dairies and many other applications.
The Inline UV System is installed directly inline with the plumbing pipes for easy installation and maintenance. We also recommend a .35-micron Absolute Post Filter to capture the remains of any cysts and micro matter that may be present in your water.
Features and Benefits
- Hard glass, low pressure mercury vapor lamps with high isolation pin design
- 304 stainless steel reactor chambers, brilliantly polished for laboratory or medical applications
- Easy servicing - no need to disconnect water flow to change UV lamp
- Open end quartz sleeves and aluminum gland nuts for optimum operating temperature and sealing efficiency
- 99.99% destruction of bacteria, virus, and protozoan cysts (Giardia lamblia and cryptosporidium) at rated flow
- Nature's way to protect your water without the addition of harmful chemicals
- Seven year warranty on reactor chamber for unparalleled protection
- Visual and audible alarms
- Product certified by CSA (C/US) and to CE standards (230V units)
If you feel that you don't know or you have questions about your water conditions, we recommend you call us (Toll-Free) 1-877-284-5042 for a FREE Phone Consultation with one of our Water Filtration/Treatment Specialists. We will quickly discuss your water situation and then provide you with straightforward answers and/or high quality affordable options to fully and properly address your specific water conditions.
Order your Inline UV D4 Online Securely below.
|Order by for Sale Price
Concerned About Other Contaminants In The Water?
There can be many different contaminants in our water supplies today. Each of our water filtration units can be used as a stand alone filter. However, depending on the range and amount of contaminants in the water, one might find it necessary to use multiple filters in conjunction with each other. We strongly recommend getting a water test done and calling us for our FREE Phone Consultation before you purchase any water filtration system.
Inline UV™ is a trademark of Vitasalus, Inc.
|UPS Ground Free Shipping||No|